The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 1:45pm ET (03/02/13), SEC Network

Hope we come out with intensity and start strong. Don't want this to be a nail biter, let's take care of business GBO

I've not slept all night. Got a screwed up sleep schedule so probably won't at all if I can help it, but I've really got a good feeling about this game for some reason. I felt the same way now as I did against KY. I think we are playing pissed off ball right now.

Yup. This.

What I would give to be able to relax during this game, and just watch and enjoy as we cruise to an easy win.

Not likely. This'll be a close one. Can we pull it out?

Im with ya. I like close games, but Im ready for a blowout. My nerves are shot.

Very worried today. This game has the exact same feel to me the A&M game did. Hoping for exact same outcome as I can't see this being anything but a grinder.

there are no trap games right now. The team knows whats up. It comes down to effort, execution and if the team tightens up or plays loose. Generally, the team with nothing to lose will be a little more loose and want to ruin our year, and the team with it on the line may play tight.
I hope CM has had this conversation with the team or captains.
Play loose and hard and we win. Tighten up and play stiff and we lose. Simple as that, imo.

57-56 Vols. i expect the bulldogs to get every call. there's gonna be a bunch of riled up Vol fans this afternoon IMO.

VN Store

Back