The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 1:45pm ET (03/02/13), SEC Network

Actually that is how it works.
Unless guys are just missing wide open shots and shooting 20% from the field, losing is on the coach.
Though I believe Martin has shown improvement in some areas this season, he has a long way to go to gain the respect of those who doubt him.
1. He has to show he can recruit with the big boys. 2 quality players in 3 years and the rest border line development projects won't win conference or NCs.
2. Has to show he can win on the road. His road record here is despicable.
3. Has to show he can win the 'Must Win' games. Involves better game preparation, proper adjustments during games and getting control of his players. something he didn't do at GA.

Hmmm. So you're saying he doesn't deserve credit if we win, only blame if we lose? How is that fair?

I agree with every point you made in your post, and I believe Cuonzo is far from the coach we'd all like him to be. He has lots of room for improvement. I'm just asking how it could possibly be fair not to credit him for the wins as much as we blame him for the losses. That's what gets on my nerves. You can't just call the win streak 'luck' then blame him for our first loss in a month.

Catch my drift?

Hmmm. So you're saying he doesn't deserve credit if we win, only blame if we lose? How is that fair?

I agree with every point you made in your post, and I believe Cuonzo is far from the coach we'd all like him to be. He has lots of room for improvement. I'm just asking how it could possibly be fair not to credit him for the wins as much as we blame him for the losses. That's what gets on my nerves. You can't just call the win streak 'luck' then blame him for our first loss in a month.

Catch my drift?
I agree.

VN Store

Back