The Official Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Yeah, he has to step up tonight. Or put kwe on him. I would do a little line up shift tonight personally, the starting lineup is the same, but bring Parker off the bench to rest bone. Could be a chance for Parker to find rhythm. I know you don't want to mess with what's working, but doing so also moves turner to the 2 (his natural position,IMO)

Kwe has been in an even bigger funk than Shembari.

Kwe Parker 2016-17 GGame Log | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Hasn't really been given more than a few minutes. Don't know whats up, but think he could really be big tonight.

Everybody seems to emerge from the dog house with an elevated game. Parker has been in it for a long time. Could just be that freshmen develop at vastly different rates and Kwe is struggling to play at this level this quickly.

I'd like to see Parker, Bone, and Turner on the floor all at the same time occasionally. They could push the ball at a blistering pace.

I wonder who will work the broadcast with Bob tonight? Bert, Steve Hamer, and Steve Ray have done color this year. Didn't Bill Justus fill in a couple of games ago as well?

Everybody seems to emerge from the dog house with an elevated game. Parker has been in it for a long time. Could just be that freshmen develop at vastly different rates and Kwe is struggling to play at this level this quickly.

I'd like to see Parker, Bone, and Turner on the floor all at the same time occasionally. They could push the ball at a blistering pace.
Idk how many points we'd score, but It'd be fun as hell to watch.

I feel like we've had a problem with that since maymon and stokes. Couple of my favorite Vols ever, but boy could they blow some bunnies

I've said it before, and I'll say it again,dunk the damn ball. Too many times do we just lay it up and miss. Go up with two hands strong. Draw the foul,or slam it on them. We have too many athletic guys.

Think he's saying the correct use is "bunny" . which,is true. Lol

Actually, I think they are asking what a bunny is, and they actually misspelled it. Nobody used "bunnie", "bunnies" was used and that's the correct plural of bunny.

What time does coverage start on WNML?

WNML, WIVK, and the Vol Network always go live 30 minutes before the start. 8:30PM EST tonight.

Then Basilio does a live post game that's usually at least an hour and up to two hours when it's a big win. He's also on Periscope... but I've never watched. Basilio usually has Coach Tony Jones (formerly on Pearl's staffs), Mark Griffin (played for Devoe), and Keith Hatfield. They take a few phone calls but it might be hard to get thru with his "co-hosts" tying up multiple phone lines.

Starters vs. Auburn ⤵️

☠ @JordanBone23
🎯 @JordyBow3
👌🏾 @datkiddRobert
🌩 @GrantWillPds
🍁 @KyleJamal4

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back