The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 1:00pm ET, ESPN2

I'm going to keep calling out every idiot that says "Bring back Pearl", because HE'S NOT EVER COMING BACK!

Does your kind even remotely understand the circumstances on why he's gone?

Yes..and before watching this team full of short bus riders and coaching staff full of fecal matter, I agreed with you..

I walked out of Neyland after the Missouri fiasco and I literally could only laugh. I tried to get mad but I simply couldn't.

Laugh and puke at the incompetence. I'm starting to feel the same way about hoops. Martin better recruit himself some ball handlers because that is two years in a row where we don't have a go to guy who can handle the ball. Maymon helped Golden last year. This year it's Golden and the stooges.

People need to get over Pearl. I forgot winning is more important then having some integrity. You lie about serious situations you get punished. Pearl may love UT but he alone tanked us because he felt above the law..

I wish we could write a script to make this post the auto-reply anytime somebody posts "brang bak Pearl".

People need to get over Pearl. I forgot winning is more important then having some integrity. You lie about serious situations you get punished. Pearl may love UT but he alone tanked us because he felt above the law. I will never forget when I saw our basketball team with Pearl at the football game one time and Steven was wasted so bad he was acting like a total buffoon. You have to represent UT with some respect. I'm all for having a great time but do it with some respect for yourself and UT. Pearl IMO had a discipline problem and it got him fired at the end of the day. Get over it and move on.

Amen.

Does it ever dawn on any of you people that the reason we're stuck with this slop is Bruce Pearl's ego?

Yes...This is the first time I've ever said I want Pearl back..I just hate seeing this garbage. Cuonzo and his staff are piss poor and this team is pitiful.

IMO CCM is in over his head. Has anyone besides me noticed that after a time out, Tennessee is abysmal?

I wish we could write a script to make this post the auto-reply anytime somebody posts "brang bak Pearl".

Pin that at the top of the board so when someone stumbles in here thinking Pearl is going to come back then they can read it.

Or maybe have in flashing orange font:

Pearl is never going to coach at UT again!! That means never ever!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Pin that at the top of the board so when someone stumbles in here thinking Pearl is going to come back then they can read it.

Or maybe have in flashing orange font:

Pearl is never going to coach at UT again!! That means never ever!!!
Do you think Pearl will be back?

Reactions: 3 people
Shooting free throws is practice and coaching and confidence. No excuse for being this bad. Yes many big men struggle with it. But our entire team is awful at FTs we could have easily beat Georgetown, UVA and Alabubba with better FT. No excuse.

Shooting free throws is practice and coaching and confidence. No excuse for being this bad. Yes many big men struggle with it. But our entire team is awful at FTs we could have easily beat Georgetown, UVA and Alabubba with better FT. No excuse.

Its all about defense according to CCM!!

With limited practice time most coaches don't practice ft, it's up to the players to get in the gym and do this themselves.

Watching this team is like poking a fat chick. They're there so you figure why not, but then you just hate yourself afterwards

Watching this team is like poking a fat chick. They're there so you figure why not, but then you just hate yourself afterwards

Solid analogy! I've got another.

I equate it more to online dating. Each time you WANT to believe. You try to forget all the bad ones, and you try so hard to convince yourself that this one will be different, that this time it's going to work and all of this will finally pay off!

And each time you're left with the same disappointment. Haha.

Edit: This applies nicely to the football team as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep played in the SEC football Championship in 2007, hit #1 in BB polls in 2008. If I had a Delorian I would go back, Mcfly. :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back