The Official Tennessee @ #24 Florida Game Thread, 5:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Don't see how these young guys come away with a victory, but they continually surprise and I hope they do so again.

That flack is undeserved. He is technically a 3* sophomore playing his first year. Yeah, that NC turnover was awful, but despite that, Turner has been playing good.

Exactly, and he's not the only guy to have an untimely turnover. He just has one that everyone remembers because of the opponent and situation.

lets try not to disregard that he has been one of UT's most consistent offensive weapons.

That flack is undeserved. He is technically a 3* sophomore playing his first year. Yeah, that NC turnover was awful, but despite that, Turner has been playing good.

I agree. I was surprised when I looked at his A/T ratio.
He has had games where his feet were moving faster than his brain and caused some bad plays.

Theoretically or academically he is a sophomore.

Last edited:

Good spot up shooter but doesn't need the ball in his hands as much. He prefers to play iso ball too much to run a team

The starters »

☠ @JordanBone23
🎯 @JordyBow3
👌🏾 @datkiddRobert
🌩 @GrantWillPds
🍁 @KyleJamal4

We should pull a Georgia/Missouri and have Barnes and white just duke it out @halftime lol

I was thinking that Sweaty Suit Bruce was to the left. But it was over 10 years ago... so maybe my memory is distorted.

Those gator uniforms suck, but anything gator sucks to me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back