The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

What type of production are you guys expecting from Moss? To me he is physically done.

If he produces in SF then that will surely be a kick in the teeth for the Titans.

And the Vikings

(people seem to forget the 4 weeks he half-played up there before they just chose to cut him)

...slightly less of one for the pats

And the Vikings

(people seem to forget the 4 weeks he half-played up there before they just chose to cut him)

...slightly less of one for the pats

He really went into the tank for the titans. It was if pregame began and he stayed there.

Niners signed P Andy Lee to six-year extension.

Dude averaged 50.9 yards/punt last year with 28 punts downed inside the 20.

I can understand that.

Not doubting the guy's potential. Just wanting to see the guy's production at the end of the day.

We both know if this team remains in the ballpark defensively as last year with the addition of more offensive production, it's very good news come Jan.

Not doubting the guy's potential. Just wanting to see the guy's production at the end of the day.

We both know if this team remains in the ballpark defensively as last year with the addition of more offensive production, it's very good news come Jan.

We were a punt returner away from the Super Bowl with very little passing offense. Could be a special year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We were a punt returner away from the Super Bowl with very little passing offense. Could be a special year.

13-3 is about as good as it gets in the modern-day NFL. I am certainly not expecting another 13-3 given the difficulty of doing so in back-to-back years. I'd be tickled with a 11-5 or 12-4, which is quite possible in the NFC West.

Last edited:
13-3 is about as good as it gets in the modern-day NFL. I am certainly not expecting another 13-3 given the difficulty of doing so in back-to-back years. I'd be tickled with a 11-6 or 12-4, which is quite possible in the NFC West.

Yeah, I doubt we match last year's win total. But our defense in the playoffs has me excited.

I don't even know why Harbaugh felt compelled to respond, and if he did, he could have handled it better.

I think he's mincing words on the matter just to hear himself speak. There's really no reason to even discuss the matter, but whatever.

Of course the Niners showed interest in Manning, but imo with minimal chance at landing him thus only to delay and potentially cripple Arizona's chances at landing him by pushing them up to the deadline of Kolb's $7 million bonus.

First pre-season game tonight.

BOOM!

sf_like_a_boss.gif

VN Store

Back