The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Peter King has the Niners drafting Stanford TE Coby Fleener with the 30th pick.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've seen quite a few possibilities, mostly all offense.

- Stephen Hill, WR, GT
- Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State
- Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
- Or they could trade the pick, but that's up in the air.

I've seen quite a few possibilities, mostly all offense.

- Stephen Hill, WR, GT
- Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State
- Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
- Or they could trade the pick, but that's up in the air.

I'd rather them pick the guard from Wisconsin and get a WR in the 2nd round.

I've read there are some discussions that the Raiders want to to play their home games at the new place too. Nothing concrete but has anyone else heard that?

lol

Even though both ny teams play in new jersey, they both go by the same name... And they both started physically in new york.

Seeing a team named oakland playing across the bay or a team named san francisco play in the east bay would be strange.

Effin ay. LA will always be a Raiders town to me. Though I like the fact that Oakland has a team.

Oakland is that place that everyone whispers about when you are in the bay area.

"Hey, what do you think about this restaurant I found online?"

Whispering, "It's in Oakland..."

"Ooooooh yeah, nm."

1st round pick is AJ Jenkins, WR, Illinios.

I'm excited for more offensive production.

Lamichael! Awesome! It's on in the return game , slot, passes to Rb . Great get

Split backs.. Gore to right. James to the left... Both backs sprint for the flat at the snap.. As a lb, what do you do?

The guys on ESPN radio were puzzled by that pick. I think it was great. LMJ is lightning quick on the field, he can be utilized at any skill position.

I don't mind the early picks. Some things you certainly did not think when watching the niner O last year was fast, explosive, nor dynamic.

I don't mind the early picks. Some things you certainly did not think when watching the niner O last year was fast, explosive, nor dynamic.

Which is odd considering they have Michael Crabtree and Ted Ginn. Those two with Randy Moss and LMJ, "no playmakers" won't be an excuse for the Niners this year.

Whoops. Yes. Defense was sick, now there is no shortage of talent on offense... Except possibly at QB. We'll see how things go, but SF looks like a strong NFC contender.

Which is odd considering they have Michael Crabtree and Ted Ginn. Those two with Randy Moss and LMJ, "no playmakers" won't be an excuse for the Niners this year.

Crabtree has a world of ability but something is missing. He should scare the hell out of you but he doesn't.

This team is in a great position. They are solid is most key areas, especially in the trenches, and they seemingly brought in a lot of guys this offseason to fill offensive needs across the board.

Agreed. No excuses, but 13-3 is rarely matched or improved in back-to-back years. But 13-3 is likely not needed to win the west of course.

Right, not that they need to actually try to win the west. I would have guessed after last season that Seattle was ready to make another run at things, but their draft has been among the head-scratchingest I've ever seen.

I think 13 wins is doable again, considering they may have six wins built in to their schedule vis-a-vis the division schedule. The bottom 75% of the NFC west looks as crappy as ever.

They have certainly not regressed on paper this offseason.

Yeah, Seattle dropped the ball and ventured deeper into the void.

I don't think this team is going anywhere for a while. Looking like 13 picks in 2013.

Do you have the contract situation for some of our more well known players? Like, do we have players whose contracts are expiring after this year?

VN Store

Back