The Official San Antonio Spurs Thred

Is this the new hideout? Jk.

There's one on netflix about The Iron Shiek i want to watch. You ever seen his Twitter stuff? Dude is absolutely nuts.

Lol this is the most activity this thread, well thred, has ever seen.

I have that on my to watch list. I might watch it now. No I haven't what's his twitter handle?

Print the Legend (3D printer, tech geek awesomeness)
With Great Power (Stan Lee)
Restrepo (if you want your day ruined)

King of Kong - A Fistful of Quarters is my favorite documentary all time

With Great Power is really good, I don't want my day ruined... yet. King of Kong it is. Thanks.

Lol this is the most activity this thread, well thred, has ever seen.

I have that on my to watch list. I might watch it now. No I haven't what's his twitter handle?

I don't know, just Google iron shiek twitter, he says some insane stuff lol

It's the Pumping Iron or Pulling John of the arcade world.

I haven't seen Pumping Iron, Arnold can go **** himself. Pulling John was good, though Travis Bagnet can go **** himself.

Also the Spurs can go **** themselves. Lol

I think you'll like Steve Wiebe. He's an unassuming personality and he's quarky.

And Arnold is one of the most impressive people to ever walk this earth. Despite his flaws, I am in awe of him.

I think you'll like Steve Wiebe. He's an unassuming personality and he's quarky.

And Arnold is one of the most impressive people to ever walk this earth. Despite his flaws, I am in awe of him.

Still 25 minutes left, but man these guys d*** ride this Mitchell guy, arrogant jack***. His score was jumping and they still gave him the record. While Weibe gets his game taken apart. Really hoping he whips Mitchell's azz coming up. Lol

That was really good, was hoping he'd get to matchup head to head against Mitchell but still really good.

I would have used a spoiler but ain't nobody posting in this mofo.

Reactions: 1 person
Beating Houston tonight would go a long way to getting home court for atleast one round.

Been playing really good last few weeks, season began to turn around once Leonard got back into lineup.

VN Store

Back