The Official San Antonio Spurs Thread!

From what I did see the game was pretty much over after Leonard's dunk on the first play. Game 2 will be a nail biter I'm sure though. Really don't want to head to OKC 1-1.

Pretty much. OKC looked lost and LA absolutely destroyed us. I think it'll be a close one too, I think it goes to OKC 2-0 then we get 2. I hope anyway.

Wow that was a painful missed call at the end. Really needed that win didn't wanna head to OKC tied up.

Definitely a bad call on something I've never seen before. That being said, I'll take any win we get in S.A. Especially since this series is going to be a long tough series. GL in OKC...kind of :)

No way in hell we beat you all 3 times in a row.

I can't help it. I have horrible memories of 2012, probably cause I was living in OKC at the time; and also a little battered Vols syndrome.

Just from a neutral standpoint it was a good game. Should be back and forth from here on out. Long wait for game 3 though.

I can't help it. I have horrible memories of 2012, probably cause I was living in OKC at the time; and also a little battered Vols syndrome.

Just from a neutral standpoint it was a good game. Should be back and forth from here on out. Long wait for game 3 though.

Lol understandable.

Yeah it is, let you old fellas rest up. Lol

I may be a little superstitious, but the turning point of the series was when OKC got rid of the t-shirt jerseys and went to sleeveless ones.

I think (and a part of me hopes) that may be it for Duncan and Ginobili. If not, then that's great too. Glad I got to see them both play in person at least once.

I may be a little superstitious, but the turning point of the series was when OKC got rid of the t-shirt jerseys and went to sleeveless ones.

I think (and a part of me hopes) that may be it for Duncan and Ginobili. If not, then that's great too. Glad I got to see them both play in person at least once.

Manu has always been one of my favorite guys to watch, kind of the anti-Spur, Spur. Timmy is The GOAT PF IMO

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back