The Official San Antonio Spurs Thread!

Playoff bump.

I know the Grizzlies are depleted but I still have nightmares from 2011.

Should be a good series with OKC. They've certainly had some battles in the past.

Also, there's 3 full days off between games 2 & 3. I know most series have a 2 day break at least once but 3 days is a lot.

Should be a good series with OKC. They've certainly had some battles in the past.

Also, there's 3 full days off between games 2 & 3. I know most series have a 2 day break at least once but 3 days is a lot.

Going to be a tough 7 game series more than likely. Good luck...just not that good. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Haha same to you. I always dread Westbrook.

Yeah he's the bigger match up problem for you all, since KL can slow KD. Bad thing for us games that are close late your coach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>our coach. Probably not enough >. Lol I hope whoever wins takes out GS and wins the title.

Reactions: 1 person
Ibaka isn't going to feast as much on defense now that SA has a little athletecism in the post

Enjoy the last six games Durant and Russ ever play together in OKC hahaha

STFU LC lol. I hope not, but I hope at the very least OKC keeps Westbrook. I don't see him going anywhere. I used to be a bigger KD fan than I was Westbrook, but Westbrook took over the number 1 spot, and bumped KD down to my 2nd favorite.

STFU LC lol. I hope not, but I hope at the very least OKC keeps Westbrook. I don't see him going anywhere. I used to be a bigger KD fan than I was Westbrook, but Westbrook took over the number 1 spot, and bumped KD down to my 2nd favorite.

I honestly don't think it'll happen. KD was rumored to go to Washington? That would be hilarious considering they have hired Brooks as HC

Lol. I'm at work and got to see the first 6 minutes of game and then didn't see score until halftime. Certainly surprised but happy.

Lucky for you the first 6 minutes is really all you needed to see. Lol

From what I did see the game was pretty much over after Leonard's dunk on the first play. Game 2 will be a nail biter I'm sure though. Really don't want to head to OKC 1-1.

VN Store

Back