The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he’d get a legit chance, he averaged 25 and 15 in China and did the same 2 years ago in the D League (now G League) when he was named League MVP and Finals MVP.

I am surprised he didn’t work out in Utah because Mike Malone’s style of play emphasizes defense and slowing the tempo which is a good fit for a guy like Jarnell. In addition, Chuck Hayes is an assistant coach there and he played 10 seasons in the league as a 6’6” center with a similar build and skill set as Jarnell.

I think 10 or more years ago Stokes could be a 10 and 8 guy off the bench, but the game has changed a lot in the last decade. The possessions are shorter than ever, transition scoring is at an all time high and the refs don’t let the big guys bang on the low post they way they did in the past.

Pretty much this. A decade ago, Stokes would have been a a solid 4 in the NBA back when the prototype 4 was Tim Duncan

And in today’s NBA, Carmelo Anthony plays the 4. The prototype is Draymond, Kevin Love etc... the stretch 4

And he can’t slide down to a 5 because Stokes’ best attributes is his post offense, and that’s not valuable for a 5 anymore. What’s valuable are athletic pick and roll guys that can defend the paint really well.

Hard to know since the truth is being hidden

#XFilesSeason12-TheTruthAboutZiti

Dude the mods are hiding a ton of secrets from us. Where’s Zeet? Where’s Bat? Why have all of Dallas Bowlin’s AAU stats suddenly vanished from the record books? It’s time for some answers.

Dude the mods are hiding a ton of secrets from us. Where’s Zeet? Where’s Bat? Why have all of Dallas Bowlin’s AAU stats suddenly vanished from the record books? It’s time for some answers.

I think it's time we started that Alex Jones inspired podcast about the BB Forum.

Completely off topic, but does anybody have any good iPhone games? I need a game to kill a couple of hours later

Where's Ed? Former LMU player putting on a dunk exhibition in the NBA Summer League for the Nuggets. Baller and Ed tried to tell us, I shoulda listened

Reactions: 1 person
Good evening, I’m IndianapolisVol with a VolNation news brief. Shocking developments this evening in the Case of the Missing Cat as VolNation news has learned that Bat’s disappearance is the outcome of an on-court attack from fellow Kentucky-based poster and AAU legend Dallas Bowlin.

VolNation news has obtained exclusive footage of Bowlin shattering (another) backboard during the contest and our sources are telling us that the score was 10-0.

Viewer discretion is advised.

:O

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back