The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly what I’m saying

The Brain is back.

082064a4d4f995c4bd148885addb5607.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Ziti must be taking up residence in Indy's Safe Space.

We can’t even give you a hard time without you slinging insults and getting offended. You were once one of the boys but I’m sorry to say you’re a shell of your former self. Stop being so easily offended and making everything personal. Man up.

Enjoy your 4th of July, Thun. I haven’t given up on you and I hope that the old Thunder will be back soon.

We can’t even give you a hard time without you slinging insults and getting offended. You were once one of the boys but I’m sorry to say you’re a shell of your former self. Stop being so easily offended and making everything personal. Man up.

Enjoy your 4th of July, Thun. I haven’t given up on you and I hope that the old Thunder will be back soon.

Loosen up your man bun.

LC,

Where'd you go? We miss you so
Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone

So, we want you know it's a little f***ed up
That we're stuck here waiting, always debating
Telling you that we've had it with you and your absence
Me and the rest of Volnation family here singing "where'd you go?"

Come back home, you know, the place called the basketball forum
We welcomed you as a UK fan even though we question your decorum
You haven't been the same since we smashed you in Rupp, we haven't seen you smile
and you only stop by every once in a while

We miss you so
Please come back home

One for Ziti as well.

Zeet—Miss ya bud. Come back soon.

Attachments

• 3CF6F625-4A62-4C41-966A-60FE3C3B7EA6.png
    3CF6F625-4A62-4C41-966A-60FE3C3B7EA6.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 4
Interesting take regarding Kyle Alexander's top-five games.

Tennessee basketball: Recapping Kyle Alexander's best 5 games of 2017

How much better can he be this season?

A lot of people point to Jordan Bone and say he has to take the next step and give us a consistent 28-30mpg, but Kyle Alexander is in a similar spot imo. Alexander only averaged 20mpg last year, if he can take another step in developing his game AND give you 26-28mpg then you have a 10/10/3 type of guy who is very efficient.

If it ain't happened by now....

Nothing wrong with playing overseas though.

I wish he’d get a legit chance, he averaged 25 and 15 in China and did the same 2 years ago in the D League (now G League) when he was named League MVP and Finals MVP.

I am surprised he didn’t work out in Utah because Mike Malone’s style of play emphasizes defense and slowing the tempo which is a good fit for a guy like Jarnell. In addition, Chuck Hayes is an assistant coach there and he played 10 seasons in the league as a 6’6” center with a similar build and skill set as Jarnell.

I think 10 or more years ago Stokes could be a 10 and 8 guy off the bench, but the game has changed a lot in the last decade. The possessions are shorter than ever, transition scoring is at an all time high and the refs don’t let the big guys bang on the low post they way they did in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back