The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty awful, would've thought Memphis could've got someone better if they were willing to spend that kind of money.

Probably could've gotten a better coach for less, but not a coach with that sort of experience.

Tubby will be fine, he won't knock anyone's socks off. With the right assistants he'll lock Memphis recruiting down, win just enough not to turn recruits off (one of Pastner's downfalls). He was a the safe hire. Our program has a lot of money to spend, so I don't really care about overpaying for an above-average-only coach.

Probably could've gotten a better coach for less, but not a coach with that sort of experience.

Tubby will be fine, he won't knock anyone's socks off. With the right assistants he'll lock Memphis recruiting down, win just enough not to turn recruits off (one of Pastner's downfalls). He was a the safe hire. Our program has a lot of money to spend, so I don't really care about overpaying for an above-average-only coach.

Tubby is to UM what Barnes was to Tennessee.

I know how it is in ky, but just saw video on Bol Bol, and love his game. He's a 10th grader,when can we get in contact?

I just about woke everyone up in my damn house over that BS! I pre-boomed...KD couldn't buy a bucket tonight. They have to at least split in Dallas or this could get ugly.

I just about woke everyone up in my damn house over that BS! I pre-boomed...KD couldn't buy a bucket tonight. They have to at least split in Dallas or this could get ugly.

I did too in the playoffs thread. Lol I'm not worried at all, KD and Russ went 15-55 and we barely lost. Us in 5.

Last edited:
I did too in the playoffs thread. Lol I'm not worried at all, KD and Russ went 15-55 and we barely lost. Us in 5.

They probably needed that loss to wake them up. That will most likely be the worst game KD and Russ have the rest of the year so I agree. It was nice seeing KD hit that 3 towards the end though after missing everything.

They probably needed that loss to wake them up. That will most likely be the worst game KD and Russ have the rest of the year so I agree. It was nice seeing KD hit that 3 towards the end though after missing everything.

Would have been nice if he could have made just one of the other 25 he missed, but its KD so its ok...

Would have been nice if he could have made just one of the other 25 he missed, but its KD so its ok...
Yeah hopefully that was just a one game slump. Adams was clutch towards the end. He had that nice shot, followed by a nice block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back