The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is one of mine too. Now that Kobe and Scalabine are BOTH out of the league I'm not sure who my favorite player is. Maybe one of the UT guys.

I think everybody knows my top guys, but anyway here they're in order

1. Kd
2. J-rich
3. Stokes
4.dirk
5.draymond green.

He plays with arguably the 2nd best PG in the league, one of the best defenders yet he's only gotten to the finals once?

And the one time he did it was with Harden and they still got beat.

What has he ever done?

I bet he never wins a ring.

Some all time greats never won a ring does that mean they are overrated?

By your logic Bernard King, Steve Nash, Piston Pete, Gervin, Wilkins, Reggie Miller, AI, Ewing, Stockton, Barkley, Karl Malone, etc are overrated.

He plays with arguably the 2nd best PG in the league, one of the best defenders yet he's only gotten to the finals once?

And the one time he did it was with Harden and they still got beat.

They've had terrible injury luck, and play in a loaded west. In the East they'd be cruising like the Cavs.

Reactions: 1 person
He has a great team and has always had one

Lol no he hasn't. Plus the past 2 seasons OKC was held back by his, and Westbrook's injuries. MJ didn't win his first ring until he was 28. KD is only 27.

Last edited:
Some all time greats never won a ring does that mean they are overrated?

By your logic Bernard King, Steve Nash, Piston Pete, Gervin, Wilkins, Reggie Miller, AI, Ewing, Stockton, Barkley, Karl Malone, etc are overrated.

Look at the teams, the only ones you listed that should have gotten one but didn't are Stockton and Malone but they get a pass because they ran into the greatest team of all time in the Bulls.

Lol no he hasn't. Plus the past 2 seasons OKC was held back by his, and Westbrook's injuries.

Harden, Westbrook, and Ibaka. That's a good team, take away Hardrn and they are still very good.

Compare that to the rest of the league.

Kills me how people want to make excuses for KD but bash Lebron every chance they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back