The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, im not perfect or some genius, I got a c in English, but I know the difference between "attitude and "atitude." These "UK post" are meant as jokes, sorry if you can't comprehend that,sir.

Of all the anti-UK topics this is probably the weakest.

giphy.gif

It was UK lol they had to evacuate a whole building or something like that.

I think there was something Louisville earlier this year similar. Yeah, I think UK had something too just a week or two ago. Not sure what the joke would be though? Big farts?

I think there was something Louisville earlier this year similar. Yeah, I think UK had something too just a week or two ago. Not sure what the joke would be though? Big farts?

No lol just that UK "stinks".... Yeah... Lol

Heart issue. One side of my heart isn't pumping enough blood. They may have to do surgery, depending on my next stress testx

Sorry to hear that, Dal. I like messing w you but you know it's all love. You're like a little brother to all of us on this thread. If you can't play, consider going into coaching or scouting. Prayers your way, pal.

Sorry to hear that, Dal. I like messing w you but you know it's all love. You're like a little brother to all of us on this thread. If you can't play, consider going into coaching or scouting. Prayers your way, pal.

Aprreciate it, I said I was playing regardless, but it's becoming more evident that it's really not my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back