The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Thread 1 locked or deleted? Maybe I'm dense, but I can't find it.

f74204f177feca5f66236cda0b706a.jpg

New anti Kentucky post.

Can't make this up by the way, on Karl towns rookie interview card, he misspelled a word horribly.

So lol I'm not a college graduate. Even I know how to spell "attitude." And have legible hand writing 😂

You apparantly don't know the difference between to/too/two. And I'm sure you know that if I really wanted to, I could pull up your post history and present a plethora if misspelled words and grammatical blunders. You making fun of WCS for that is like SD making fun of someone for not understanding college basketball.

BTW, that card says Willie Cauley-Stein, not Towns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
You apparantly don't know the difference between to/too/two. And I'm sure you know that if I really wanted to, I could pull up your post history and present a plethora if misspelled words and grammatical blunders. You making fun of WCS for that is like SD making fun of someone for not understanding college basketball.

BTW, that card says Willie Cauley-Stein, not Towns.

I know the difference.... Example

To: Hillary Clinton is going to unveil her speech.
Too: if you hear rocky top it's too late.
Two: there are two cats.

Yeah, im not perfect or some genius, I got a c in English, but I know the difference between "attitude and "atitude." These "UK post" are meant as jokes, sorry if you can't comprehend that,sir.

I know the difference.... Example

To: Hillary Clinton is going to unveil her speech.
Too: if you hear rocky top it's too late.
Two: there are two cats.

Yeah, im not perfect or some genius, I got a c in English, but I know the difference between "attitude and "atitude." These "UK post" are meant as jokes, sorry if you can't comprehend that,sir.

You certainly misused "to" in your last post on the previous page. I'm sorry you can't comprehend the fallacies within your attempts to joke.

Reminds me of when this mean girl tried to make fun of my sister when we were kids by writing "Canaan is stoopid" on the street with sidewalk chalk.

You certainly misused "to" in your last post on the previous page. I'm sorry you can't comprehend the fallacies within your attempts to joke.

Reminds me of when this mean girl tried to make fun of my sister when we were kids by writing "Canaan is stoopid" on the street with sidewalk chalk.

My last post is fine... "How to spell."

Dallas will get a 16 on the ACT and tell the board he "done went and got a 28" or something like that.

Meanwhile, WCS sits, newly wealthy, and prepares for his next summer league game, not knowing who Dallas Bowlin is.

Reactions: 2 people
Dallas will get a 16 on the ACT and tell the board he "done went and got a 28" or something like that.

Meanwhile, WCS sits, newly wealthy, and prepares for his next summer league game, not knowing who Dallas Bowlin is.
He will come 2017 ;) the whole world will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back