The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Stay classy Philly

DVxMvgJU8AA9YAg

Stay? When did philly reach a level anywhere close to classy? Can't maintain what you don't (and never will) have.

Trading away Torrey for Daryl Worley :)

Howie is playing chess at this point, Torrey was going to be cut before the deadline this year anyway and you get a decent corner for under a mil in cap hit and move a piece and save 5M......brilliant

Trading away Torrey for Daryl Worley :)

Howie is playing chess at this point, Torrey was going to be cut before the deadline this year anyway and you get a decent corner for under a mil in cap hit and move a piece and save 5M......brilliant

easy come. easy go.

Either way....

DVPa18WXkAA5qr7.jpg:large

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_OWYrLVOU[/youtube]

:salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Booing at the end of half by Philly fans. Passionate morons.

I was just commenting to my wife about that.

Hell, UT fans are still celebrating a NC from 20 years ago and Philly fans are booing before halftime!

I was just commenting to my wife about that.

Hell, UT fans are still celebrating a NC from 20 years ago and Philly fans are booing before halftime!

Just letting them know they expect better.

It's not personal. Philly fan takes pride in not sugar coating disappointment.

In any case, the team responded.

Matty ice has had two chances to win a game in that stadium, exact circumstances, same side of the friggin field and cant get Julio the ball.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Just letting them know they expect better.

It's not personal. Philly fan takes pride in not sugar coating disappointment.

In any case, the team responded.

Matty ice has had two chances to win a game in that stadium, exact circumstances, same side of the friggin field and cant get Julio the ball.
It's such a rare occurrence for Matt to target Julio in the endzone, they don't know what to do.

It's such a rare occurrence for Matt to target Julio in the endzone, they don't know what to do.
It's absolutely maddening. Eagles were really causing problems with their pass rush, but it's like Steve Sarkisian loses his mind when the field gets compressed in the red zone.

VN Store

Back