The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

It mostly depends on the graft you choose. A patellar tendon graft is actually stronger than your original ACL but it’s a longer recovery. A hamstring graft is a weaker graft and takes longer as well. A cadaver graft is the fastest recovery but higher chances of re-tearing. When I had my patellar tendon graft ACL reconstruction, it was hell getting over. But if your not ready in a year, it’s because you’ve been trying to do to much to soon, and pushing through pain when it’s just making it worst.

It mostly depends on the graft you choose. A patellar tendon graft is actually stronger than your original ACL but it’s a longer recovery. A hamstring graft is a weaker graft and takes longer as well. A cadaver graft is the fastest recovery but higher chances of re-tearing. When I had my patellar tendon graft ACL reconstruction, it was hell getting over. But if your not ready in a year, it’s because you’ve been trying to do to much to soon, and pushing through pain when it’s just making it worst.
I don't give a good ******n **** atm.
Catch me in a few months.

No, that's not why

Wentz is Aaron Rodgers 2.0 and unless Foles is content being a back-up, he better leave and go get paid, AGAIN. The best thing about this Eagles win, is that Wentz will be motivated to get his SB win and will come back with a vengeance. I expect the Eagles to replace the Patriots as the next NFL dynasty. I would bet thousands of dollars that the Eagles reach at least one Super Bowl in the next 3 years, maybe 2 in the next 5 years.

Wentz is Aaron Rodgers 2.0 and unless Foles is content being a back-up, he better leave and go get paid, AGAIN. The best thing about this Eagles win, is that Wentz will be motivated to get his SB win and will come back with a vengeance. I expect the Eagles to replace the Patriots as the next NFL dynasty. I would bet thousands of dollars that the Eagles reach at least one Super Bowl in the next 3 years, maybe 2 in the next 5 years.

I mean, Vegas would probably love to take that bet for you.

Reactions: 1 person
The Eagles will be the NFC favorite next year, if that means anything. I'm pretty damn sure the Eagles return to the SB in the next 3 years. So, if anybody wants to make a realistic wager, I'm in

Didn't take long

i

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhIFNxEz1qc[/youtube]

The Attitude Era.... BEGINS :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
The NC coming down to Bama and UGA followed by the Super Bowl coming down to the Patriots and Philly is proof that God hates me.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back