The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Most QBs throw double digit INTs the majority of the time. Staying in the single digits doesn't matter all that much.

A 2:1 TD/INT ratio is good enough in my book for the most part.

Yes I'll stop posting in the Eagles thread if the Giants don't win the NFC East along with Foles not throwing more than 9 ints.

Resulting in defeats and the Giants winning the NFC East is what I was referring to. Over 9 ints a season really isn't a bad number as long as you are getting the TDs and wins with it. Also, not just stop posting in here, just stop posting period. K thanks

Resulting in defeats and the Giants winning the NFC East is what I was referring to. Over 9 ints a season really isn't a bad number as long as you are getting the TDs and wins with it. Also, not just stop posting in here, just stop posting period. K thanks

I know what you were refering to.
I'm not going to stop posting on Vols Nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Terrible first half, but Foles settled down and the defense finally got off the bus in the second half. Can't be spotting teams 17 points, even teams like the jaguars.

I was getting nervous that the fans were gonna chase kelly out of the stadium. I want kelly to stay with the eagles.

He has embraced everything that comes along with coaching in that city

I live right outside Philly, and every Eagles fan I've talked to has been impressed with him. Even the old folks that always said his offense could never work in the NFL.

While I do like the Eagles, I just want Kelly in Philly so he stays the hell away from UF

Reactions: 1 person
I live right outside Philly, and every Eagles fan I've talked to has been impressed with him. Even the old folks that always said his offense could never work in the NFL.

While I do like the Eagles, I just want Kelly in Philly so he stays the hell away from UF

Oh wow never thought of that. That would be horrible.

Really dont like these slow starts we are having so far. I'll take 2-0, but would prefer that we arent trying to set comeback records every week.

Villanueva is now on the Steelers practice squad. On the OL

The Eagles are the first team to win their first two games of a season after trailing by at least 14 points in the second half of each game.

VN Store

Back