The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

What reason do you think it will.............other than from crap out of Bayless's mouth and trolling because your team is the epitome of absolute suckage?

Titans aren't the epitome of absolute suckage maybe your confusing them with the lions the only team to lose all 16 games in the regular season.

But whatever different stokes for different folks about what people find funny.

I mean he only lead the NFL in rushing last year and averaged 100 yards a game......with over 5 yards a carry. I'm surprised anyone knows who he is, especially someone who is such the great prognosticator.

The way you worded it made me think it was a animal and not McCoy.

Mike Greenberg picked the eagles to go to the Super Bowl.
I really don't understand it's not like they're the 2011 49ers that was one game from the Super Bowl.
I think the eagles or two or three years from a Super Bowl appearance.
Also the giants is who I believe the eagles will be competing for the NFC east.

Uh, a do what :crazy:

h6A5337E5

Mike Greenberg picked the eagles to go to the Super Bowl.
I really don't understand it's not like they're the 2011 49ers that was one game from the Super Bowl.
I think the eagles or two or three years from a Super Bowl appearance.
Also the giants is who I believe the eagles will be competing for the NFC east.
I know you don't understand, it's clear you don't have the first clue. If you had a lick of sense, I could at least be entertained by your trolling.

And I said you don't have a clue.

Yeah keep believing that before you see the eagles get exposed unable to win the NFC east again, along with Foles aiding the other team as he throws more than 9 ints resulting in defeats.
When the giants have the bounce back year much to your dismay don't say I didn't tell you so.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah keep believing that before you see the eagles get exposed unable to win the NFC east again, along with Foles aiding the other team as he throws more than 9 ints resulting in defeats.
When the giants have the bounce back year much to your dismay don't say I didn't tell you so.

....resulting in defeats.

And when that doesnt happen, do you agree to stfu and stop posting?

VN Store

Back