The Official Ole Miss @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. March 22 6:30PM EST) (Sat. March 23 6PM EST) (Sun. March 24 1PM EST) (ALL GAMES ON SEC NET+)

That’s a new one…ha

Dong is too close to a synonym for a male body part, which I don't mind, but given it's a game where there's "getting to first base", big sticks, balls, etc. I'm experimenting with something new. Nothing wrong with dong/dongs either and we already have other ones like dinger etc.

Maybe I should go old school Sports Center when some announcer says after a HR, "And Aloha means good bye".

The beauty is that the Vols get a LOT of homeruns.

Reactions: Orange931
Dong is too close to a synonym for a male body part, which I don't mind, but given it's a game where there's "getting to first base", big sticks, balls, etc. I'm experimenting with something new. Nothing wrong with dong/dongs either and we already have other ones like dinger etc.

Maybe I should go old school Sports Center when some announcer says after a HR, "And Aloha means good bye".

I never call them dongs..but we do in Volnation….so dong it is…and I like to throw innuendos of liking Dongs etc into the mix

And boom goes the dynamite.

Reactions: Drewbydoo

VN Store

Back