The Official New England Patriots Thread

Since the '07 Jets game when the Patriots were caught "cheating", the Patriots have racked up a record of 52-14 with 2 playoff appearances.

I think Spygate was one of the most overblown stories in the history of sports media.

Sup with the quotation marks around cheating?

It was cheating, no two ways about it.

Just like almost every Football sportscaster said the day afterwards, almost every NFL team does it the Patriots just got caught. Mike Golic said he knows for a fact it was going on in the 90's.

Now that the football season is over I will root for the Patriots in the playoffs n hope they go to the superbowl and get ring number 4.

Just like almost every Football sportscaster said the day afterwards, almost every NFL team does it the Patriots just got caught. Mike Golic said he knows for a fact it was going on in the 90's.

Still doesn't explain how it's not cheating.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

so the SMU line of thought?

Still doesn't explain how it's not cheating.

No. It was.

They apologized, paid a fine, and stopped doing it.

It doesn't change the fact that many others do it or did it.

How many times does the best team in the regular season win the Super Bowl? Lately, doesn't seem like a lot.

How many times does the best team in the regular season win the Super Bowl? Lately, doesn't seem like a lot.

I don't think that really means anything.

No one in the league is better than BB at focusing on one game at a time.

Pats will win the Super Bowl. The Jets are headed back to their house of horrors. The Pats beat them 45-3 just a few weeks ago and the Jets offense dosent look like its improved very much. Brady is awesome at home, Pats 31-13!!

Pats will win the Super Bowl. The Jets are headed back to their house of horrors. The Pats beat them 45-3 just a few weeks ago and the Jets offense dosent look like its improved very much. Brady is awesome at home, Pats 31-13!!

you do know there's still one more game after that before the Super Bowl right? just checking :eek:k:

varies; #1 seeds haven't been as successful as the media aspect of the league would like, which was why Goodell was supposedly going to take the time to look at the playoff format and suggest improvements and/or changes to it

All you Patriots fans can just go to Hell and wait for Belichick to join you. I loathe every single one of you.

The Patriots are everything that is wrong with the NFL and sports. And spygate was not overblown...

VN Store

Back