The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

I know that I don't really believe D4H went to Duke, and I'm not sure I believe he's actually the young, black male he says he is. I'm also 99% sure he's the same person posing at Nationdom. Others say he has at least one other alias he posts under.

I wish he was Dave.

I know that I don't really believe D4H went to Duke, and I'm not sure I believe he's actually the young, black male he says he is. I'm also 99% sure he's the same person posing at Nationdom. Others say he has at least one other alias he posts under.

I wish he was Dave.

I wish he was Dave.

if he's dave, hes a damn genius

I wish he was Dave.

He’s got to have like 5 alters at least.

If UT loses today, I think it's the beginning of the end for Butch. His thin skin won't be able to take the heat from fans and media and his excuses will become tired with the majority of the fans.

He's unraveling before our eyes.

Who would y'all target? I'd make calls to
Stoops
Fuente
Chip Kelly
Shaw
Norvell
Gruden
Taggart

Those guys were literally on every candidate list, albeit the last two were near the bottom.

I don't think Dooley was really was; certainly not on any major P5 programs. He might have been on some higher mid-major lists and possibly lower P5 lists, but considering how far we had to go down to get him, I'm doubting many were wanting him.

Jones I can see since he at least had success at a then BCS conference team.

Was he? I’m not saying that it didn’t happen, but damn, he got fired in a scathing fashion from the raiders. Hindsight really is 20/20 I suppose.

Yeah, everybody was lit about the hire. People were excited because he had OC'd USC's best offense, which is saying a lot considering they had Norm Chow.

Was he? I’m not saying that it didn’t happen, but damn, he got fired in a scathing fashion from the raiders. Hindsight really is 20/20 I suppose.

I don’t think many viewed his Raiders firing that badly considering by then Al Davis was bat crap crazy. They went through coaches like socks.

Plus the biggest thing that got Kiffin fired was he fought with Davis over JaMarcus Russell, because Kiffin wanted no part of Russell. And later he was proven right.

VN Store

Back