The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

I need to see next week before I start coming to any conclusions. The last 2 games have put me on the fence.

Do what you need to, I've seen enough.

Butch lucked out again because UMass' QB got hurt. I think they probably win if he doesn't. They had zero passing game after he left.

Do what you need to, I've seen enough.

Butch lucked out again because UMass' QB got hurt. I think they probably win if he doesn't. They had zero passing game after he left.

A loss would've sped up the process for Butch to be let go. Winning today only delays the inevitable. It's gonna be a long season.

A loss would've sped up the process for Butch to be let go. Winning today only delays the inevitable. It's gonna be a long season.

The good news from yesterday is Sumlin saved himself for a little longer and with UGA looking so strong and ND's big win, Brian Kelly's seat looks a whole lot less hot.

Florida is the luckiest damn team

That and Kentucky is still Kentucky.

We could be up 35-0 with 2 minutes left and we'd still find a way to lose against UF. Literally the whole game, and pretty much every other UK felt like this, I had the sad feeling we were gonna get beat.

When we went up 27-14 and gave the ball back to UF on a quick 3 and out, I knew it was over.

VN Store

Back