The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

A Ford is dominating, you're right in that statement but as a whole, Ford has been the most consistent across the board IMO.

They have, no doubt. They make up the majority of the top 10 every week. However, a couple of the top Ford drivers have yet to win this year. Talking about Kurt and Brad. The main reason is that the 4 car is on a completely different level than everyone else. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with 12 to 13 wins before it's over. It kinda reminds me of Elliot in 85. They've found something that nobody else has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They have, no doubt. They make up the majority of the top 10 every week. However, a couple of the top Ford drivers have yet to win this year. Talking about Kurt and Brad. The main reason is that the 4 car is on a completely different level than everyone else. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with 12 to 13 wins before it's over. It kinda reminds me of Elliot in 85. They've found something that nobody else has.

Your Elliot reference is a bit before my time but I don't disagree with anything you've said at all. There's something they've hit on that nobody else has figured out yet. Brad has been in position to win a time or two this year and things just didn't go his way. Kurt has been decent but not in contention for a win like you said.

I can't believe how bad HMS has been this year honestly. I get it's a new body and need some time to work with it but they just haven't had any speed.

I vaguely remember the 1998 season but Gordon won 13 races that year. I’m assuming this was peak Gordon hate for Earnhardt fans

Busch is the only driver in NASCAR's modern era to win a points race at every NASCAR track on the schedule.

They needed a restart about every 20 laps. Once they got single file after 2 or 3 laps there wasnt much passing. Wish they would try the xfinity package in pocono 2.0. I think it would work better at pocono and indy than at the 1.5 ovals.

They needed a restart about every 20 laps. Once they got single file after 2 or 3 laps there wasnt much passing. Wish they would try the xfinity package in pocono 2.0. I think it would work better at pocono and indy than at the 1.5 ovals.

I wouldn't mind seeing it at a few other tracks myself. It definitely made for a better race.

VN Store

Back