The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

The exchange students live down the hall.
They used to. I moved into a partially finished condo over spring break, but just had those girls over for my roommates bday as well as "girls I know at Emory".

My girlfriend at UGA was NOT impressed, but whatever. Ma boys need attention too.

Didn't matter to her, which wasn't that great of her in my opinion. We agreed to disagree. Okay back to baseball. Tension is building in the game. I thought we'd be ahead by 3 runs by now....

They used to. I moved into a partially finished condo over spring break, but just had those girls over for my roommates bday as well as "girls I know at Emory".

My girlfriend at UGA was NOT impressed, but whatever. Ma boys need attention too.

Didn't matter to her, which wasn't that great of her in my opinion. We agreed to disagree. Okay back to baseball. Tension is building in the game. I thought we'd be ahead by 3 runs by now....
Girlfriends are never impressed when other girls are around! Never ever!

VN Store

Back