The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

Someone posted a comment about their son and T ball.

That started a big, good, distracting convo in our apartment about how T ball led to little league which led to intramural hoops, then high school hoops and lacrosse and how we all got to know each other and now, live together in an apartment at Georgia Tech. Neat stories that shaped out competitiveness and cohesive nature of our friendship among the 4 of us, but we're back now.

Never a quiet day for Drewbydoo down in the ATL

They were amazed by that “riveting” in-game interview by the MO coach. I was not impressed. 😌
Zander walked two guys and they were aghast…CMO has two hits but that’s also not good enough…Mizzou is playing wonderful baseball this month…their coach is a regular Sylvester Croom…..amazing!!!

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Never a quiet day for Drewbydoo down in the ATL
This cracked up the guys here and them saying about you, "he doesn't know the half of it" and "Volstylexx doesn't even have to live with you" etc. If we get even a little quiet while watching sports, something is wrong, but I'm the main babbler. ;)

Reactions: Volstylexx
This cracked up the guys here and them saying about you, "he doesn't know the half of it" and "Volstylexx doesn't even have to live with you" etc. If we get even a little quiet while watching sports, something is wrong, but I'm the main babbler. ;)
I thought you had female roommates…that would be much for eventful

Reactions: Drewbydoo

VN Store

Back