The Official Miami Heat Thread.

Just make sure to bump it again in June after they win the Title

They will rep the East I do believe.. they are still the class of the Conference despite the recent play. We differ at them winning the title though. The West is brutally strong this year

lebron > kobes

might be the entire reason they ever invented the greater than symbol.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate when people say rings are all that matters, Adam Morrison has 1 or 2, Turiaf does also. Does that make them better than Barkley or Karl Malone? No

Same in football, Dilfer is in no way, shape, or form better than Marino

For some reason, I lulzed.

Cause its a basketball player signing a baseball hat? That's why its funny to me lol. I had on the blue and gold Astros hat at the mall and my mom pointed him out to me, it was when he was with the Rockets, so i figured its a Houston hat, why not?

I ain't even gonna lie.. I use to rock the Harold Miner jersey back in the 4th grade.

(The bandwagon Heat fans may not know who he is/was)

Cause its a basketball player signing a baseball hat? That's why its funny to me lol. I had on the blue and gold Astros hat at the mall and my mom pointed him out to me, it was when he was with the Rockets, so i figured its a Houston hat, why not?

Kudos to your Mom on that one. I doubt my mother could pick Shaquille O'Neal out of a lineup.

heat75k.gif

That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen an athlete do. You hit a half court shot as a fan and LeBron comes over and hugs you? THat's just so cool.

IDK how you can't like LeBron after that.

gotta be the best night of that guy's life. he won 75,000 bucks with the shot too.

VN Store

Back