The Official Miami Dolphins Thread

FINS UP! Hope Coach Gase is gettting Miami going back in the right direction.

Gase has been very impressive, along with Vance Joseph. My favorite part about what Gase has done is how he wrapped the whole game plan around the strengths of the team. (Crazy concept right? But how many coaches try and fit a round peg in a square hole?) Gase is a pass happy coordinator who loves to sling the ball, but 5 games into the season realized that wouldn't work this year with his personnel, so then he started playing to the offenses strength. Run the ball down their throat and take shots down field off play action. It has been fun to watch. Also, his culture and his demeanor are exactly what this franchise needed. The players believe because Gase believes. I hope he's with us for a long time.

This sounds so familiar, I just can't quite put my finger on it....

19657488_10155625800893606_8039730119449035177_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
season could have tanked already, if RT needs surgery like some outlets are reporting

The Dolphins and Jay Cutler have agreed to a one year deal. I can't wait to hear what Kaepernick fans think about it.

Last edited:
The Dolphins and Jay Cutler have agreed to a one year deal. I can't wait to hear what Kaepernick fans think about it.

I regret using his name as an example of why Kaepernick not being signed is no big deal. 1 year 10 million. My Bears luck prolly has him with a decent season. Silver lining...don't have to listen to his monotone ramblings on the air.

Oh I know.

Miami, the site of thousands upon thousands of Cuban defects.

I wonder what they think of the Castro supporting kap.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Report: Dolphins considered Tim Tebow as possible QB replacement before signing Jay Cutler

No surprises. The coach and cutler have a history. The Castro shirt made Colin a non-starter.

I think he will get picked up by mid season though.

Time will tell though.

No surprises. The coach and cutler have a history. The Castro shirt made Colin a non-starter.

I think he will get picked up by mid season though.

Time will tell though.

Cutler had one of his best seasons in the league with Gase, of course he was the clear choice.

There's a few things baggage wise with Kap, besides being a crappy QB (no one wants that kind of baggage for a backup).

Not the same set of circumstances (obviously), but similar to Tebow in regards to the coverage.

I regret using his name as an example of why Kaepernick not being signed is no big deal. 1 year 10 million. My Bears luck prolly has him with a decent season. Silver lining...don't have to listen to his monotone ramblings on the air.

The Bears still have worse than Cutler -- Sanchez and Glennon -- The UNC rookie should start for the Bears instead of one of those 2 jokers

The Bears still have worse than Cutler -- Sanchez and Glennon -- The UNC rookie should start for the Bears instead of one of those 2 jokers

Glennon didn't play bad for TB, that was a crappy team.

VN Store

Back