The Official Miami Dolphins Thread

11102951_810659218989381_1082836273045709521_o.jpg

@AdamSchefter: Dolphins are giving QB Ryan Tanehill a six-year, $96 million extension that includes $45 million guaranteed, per league source.

It's only a precaution coming off an injury. No need to rush him for practice.

Was at the Rams game yesterday, lots of Dolphins fans there, but had to post this pic because... a Fiedler jersey??

Probably only like 7 of those in existence. You gotta love it.

24355-albums505-picture5737.jpg

Was at the Rams game yesterday, lots of Dolphins fans there, but had to post this pic because... a Fiedler jersey??

Probably only like 7 of those in existence. You gotta love it.

24355-albums505-picture5737.jpg

Not sure why the pic isn't showing up for me.
I watched the end of the game on tv and I had to double ck that it was really being played in LA because it sounded like a Miami home game when the crowd was yelling defense on the last Rams possession.

Don't know about the pic either, it shows up for me on two unrelated devices, iPhone and pc.

Yeah, there were a whole lot of Miami fans there. But that's L.A. Half the population's probably from somewhere else, and not having a home team for 20 years let people go find their own teams. Not sure why anyone would have chosen the Dolphins in the last couple decades though....

Don't know about the pic either, it shows up for me on two unrelated devices, iPhone and pc.

Yeah, there were a whole lot of Miami fans there. But that's L.A. Half the population's probably from somewhere else, and not having a home team for 20 years let people go find their own teams. Not sure why anyone would have chosen the Dolphins in the last couple decades though....

It's the same problem here in the Tampa Bay area with all the sports team. A lot of times it's like a home game for the opposing team.

I have always liked Miami, maybe because I had a #22 Mercury Morris jersey that somebody gave me as a kid back in the 70's.

Miami is a fun team to watch like my Lions. Hope you guys make the playoffs.

Reactions: 1 person
I just found this thread and am a big dolphins fan. I didn't even know about these NFL forums on here so glad I found them.

I've been real impressed as of late, obviously since we are on the 5 game win streak. Gase seems to be a very bright coach. The though of a Gase lead team to go against belicheck 2 times a year for the foreseeable future gets me pumped. I know it's early in Gases young career and it could be just like sporanos first year all over again, to get us fans excited just to be let down the following year. But he just seems different. Here hoping he turns out just as good as he looks now.

Dolphins are sitting in the wildcard spot now with Denver's loss.

VN Store

Back