The Official Miami Dolphins Thread

20626781_1581011491945533_6215928568012234177_o.jpg

The Bears still have worse than Cutler -- Sanchez and Glennon -- The UNC rookie should start for the Bears instead of one of those 2 jokers

You underestimate Cutler. There's no floor to his suckage.

Dolphins 2nd-Round Pick & Starting LB Raekwon McMillian Tears ACL On First Play Of His NFL Career

Sad to see there has been no activity in this thread in a year. To be fair there has been no activity in the win column either. I figure what the hell atleast one Dolphins post for 2018. Go Phins beat Buffalo!

Thoughts on Flores vs Richard? Also, Mando mentioned Jim Harbaugh.

Not sure any of these are better than Gase🤷🏽‍♂️

Ha, welcome to the lonely, pathetic Dolphins thread. Buried way down on page 2 behind such popular threads as “rate my fantasy team 2017” and “will Brett Favre finally retire?”
Go phins!!
GBO!!

I’m happy to have Fitzy
I’m sure you are. With today’s rules in place to protect the QB, I’d take a crafty veteran over most hot shot rookies or 2nd year players any day.
I saw zero reason to replace Fitz with Tua at the point in which they did last season.
GBO!!

I thought they pulled Fitz way too early last season and should’ve kept him around this season. My Dolphins will take a step back this year, due to the QB position.🤦‍♂️
GBO!!
Disagree. I think Tua will take a big step forward. Has lots of weapons and an offense designed for him. I think we make the playoffs as well.

Disagree. I think Tua will take a big step forward. Has lots of weapons and an offense designed for him. I think we make the playoffs as well.
I hope you’re right but I think the Pats improve from last year and the Bills are going be good again this year.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back