The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Meh, Raiders fans are everywhere within the Bermuda triangle that makes up LA, LV, and Oakland. Oakland fans have the 49ers right there if they want to see an NFL game in person and TV is still usually the best seat.

I lived in Oakland several years and really enjoyed it, still spend a lot of time there. Would move back but housing prices have gotten a little out of hand.

found you a nice little fixer upper in Prescott
96761ed0c760f36e0af25edf116dd9f5.jpg

Last time I was working out in the area, I had a little extra time and was talking to a woman at the Ghirardelli store near the airport...she was excited because she just bought a house and would have a yard for the first time in her life

I think it would be awesome. Sin City image and the Raiders would go great together!

Can my fellow old guys imagine The Tooz as a Raider in Vegas?

This makes me sad because as a lifelong raiders fan watching a game from the black hole was on my bucket list

Especially for Vegas that has shows, concert halls, and conference centers throughout. No way that arena moves the needle on tourism.

Davis is a scum like his dad -- I wouldnt trust him either and he really needs a new barber

Bleh. I no longer care. They'll probably be playing in fron of a half empty stadium in 2 years anyway.

Bleh. I no longer care. They'll probably be playing in fron of a half empty stadium in 2 years anyway.

I think so too -- no way can LA support 2 NFL teams and LV has to much more to offer than an NFL game on Sunday afternoon -- all 3 franchises made bad moves imo

I think so too -- no way can LA support 2 NFL teams and LV has to much more to offer than an NFL game on Sunday afternoon -- all 3 franchises made bad moves imo

I didn't mind the Rams going back to LA since that's where they called home for a long time and it's not like St. Louis was supporting them all that great. I think they are the only ones that have a good chance at establishing a fanbase.

But the Chargers and Raiders' moves will probably be terrible in the long run. I predict both will end up moving back to their former homes at some point.

VN Store

Back