The Official Joe Gibbs Racing Team Thread

or Albert Pujols playing AA ball on Friday night, AAA ball on Saturday, and then playing for the major league squad on Sunday.

And he's now won 4 out of the last 5 Bristol Sprint Cup races

Last edited:
Another good finish for Kyle(3rd). Crappy day for Hamlin.

Kyle had another great day yesterday, just wish he could have held Harvick & JJ off for 2 more laps. I'll take a top 5 though. Busch has been running really good so far this season.

Hamlin has been a disappointment so far this season. Most of the problems haven't been his fault though.

All 3 drivers starting in the top 11 tomorrow :good!:

Kyle sitting in first after Martinsville with 4 top 5's and 5 top 10's, most in NASCAR for both

Kyle should have had 3 wins in a row, atleast he brought two top 5's home. I like the way he is looking so far.

Just saw where Kyle Busch wants to bring KBM to Nationwide next season.

I'm sure he's got some sort of a decent backing if he wants to move KBM to NNS. My question is, would he keep racing(his team) the CTS

Kyle was having another top 5 run last night & was going to have a chance at winning the race until someone on the pit crew screwed up. He dropped to 2nd in points -9 back. Just needs to get out of Dega clean this weekend, would like to see a top 10 brought home.

VN Store

Back