The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Great pick. Apparently he's pretty good on special teams, too. The Colts definitely need help there.

Wish Brad Cottam would've been available, but I do like Tamme.
KC got to Brad first. I too would have liked to see Brad in a Colts uniform but I think they got an excellent TE in Tamme. I have seen Tamme make a number of huge plays while at Kentucky and he can shred coverage in a defensive backfield.

For sure... I didn't think another TE was necessary.

I didn't either. Fletcher is good enough to take over when Clark needs a breather and Tamme provides good depth. I guess Tamme probably isn't the best blocker and maybe this other guy is better in that department. I'm not really sure about that, though.

Let's get Trez Doolittle. 300 pounder from Auburn. Don't know much about him, but he's got the size to be a good runstopper.

Colts have Hart, thats a good pick, he has got to better than the guy backing up Addai.

Mike Hart... I actually like that pick.

Colts have to take a DT next pick.

Pretty good. I figured he'd already be gone. I actually thought Rafael Little would be a pretty good fit with his versatility, but Mike Hart seems like a good runner and blocker. Not really sure how he does catching the ball.

VN Store

Back