The Official Hillary Campaign Machine

You are so incapable of bashing her on your own that you have to resort to importing into the Forum random harsh remarks from unknown social media?

You are a sad, sad, little man.

This is a serious question . . . As a Democrat, could you please explain Hillary to me? I mean, my views are diametrically opposed to Obama, but I can at least see his appeal. To me, Hillary comes off as detached and awkward; almost a John McCain type. Just don't get it.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a serious question . . . As a Democrat, could you please explain Hillary to me? I mean, my views are diametrically opposed to Obama, but I can at least see his appeal. To me, Hillary comes off as detached and awkward; almost a John McCain type. Just don't get it.

I second this request.

Detached, awkward, self centered, an air of privilege, non personable, quick tempered, etc. She has none of the qualities or track record to be a leader.

Reactions: 7 people
I second this request.

Detached, awkward, self centered, an air of privilege, non personable, quick tempered, etc. She has none of the qualities or track record to be a leader.

Furthermore, we'd like to know her accomplishments as SOS.

Reactions: 4 people
In other news: Someone toppled over Hillary's fathers tombstone in Scranton, PA.

As much as I despise her, whoever done this deserves an ass whipping.

Reactions: 3 people
I just can't even believe there is a demand for her to run. To me, this would be like Newt Gingrich being the clear favorite right now for the Rs. The Ds have to be out of their damn minds.

Reactions: 7 people
drunkhilz3.jpg

Did some say drink?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back