The Official Hillary Campaign Machine

I love the fact that she probably wakes up every morning thinking "How did I lose to this guy nobody had previously ever heard of in 2008, and then in 2016, when it was truly my turn, I lost to a reality TV star who had never previously run or campaigned for political office before, and said a multitude of things during the campaign that were supposed to 'doom' him?"

If Hillary Clinton was a professional sports franchise, she'd be the most overrated franchise in history, at least in terms of her reputation relative to "on field" performance. She has a small fraction of the political skill and instincts of her husband.

She's the Cleveland Browns of politics.

More like the Cincinnati Bengals. She's reached positions of power - First Lady, US Senator, Secretary of State, etc., but the office she really wants has always eluded her.

She didn't get voted in as First Lady. If an armadillo ran with a (D) on New York they'd get elected. I'd dare say the SecState job was a deal worked out four her endorsement of Obama.

Reactions: MWR
More like the Cincinnati Bengals. She's reached positions of power - First Lady, US Senator, Secretary of State, etc., but the office she really wants has always eluded her.

The other thing I meant to add was if you really think she would have won that first Senate race had she not been First Lady? Former Governor's wife running for Congress? Nah, I don't see it.

The other thing I meant to add was if you really think she would have won that first Senate race had she not been First Lady? Former Governor's wife running for Congress? Nah, I don't see it.
No, of course not. Hillary has something of an anti-charisma that seems to cause people inclined to like her to dislike her. But regardless she did reach those positions. I would love to see her run again in 2020. It'd be more non-stop entertainment.

I heard someone put it this way once - she is seemingly "qualified" to be President (not an endorsement, simply saying she has the resume, so to speak, to be President) but is uniquely ill-suited to winning it. She's actually a pretty poor (below average) politician whose career have gone precisely nowhere without Bill. She has poor political instincts and is bad at retail politics.

VN Store

Back