The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah! Forgot about tonight's game. Can someone give me a short recap/summary? Sounds like OJ had a good night from the last couple of posts.

Getting towards the end of th 3rd quarter here against Phoenix, down by 13. I am trying not be a homer but it looks like Amare is getting away with quite a bit.

One of the best things about Gasol being on the floor, Darko is not.

Yeah im watching it also. I would love to see the Grizz pull it out in Phoenix, but they are going to have to step it up in the 4th Q.

Grizz lose but it was a good game to watch and OJ is just superman or something. Wed. night at FXF. should be a good night.

Unbelievable game. Refs were very questionable, especially when it came to Amare. Either way, I REALLY like what I am seeing out of this team. The defense and everything. Marc is doing better than I thought he would at this point in the season and that hustle he is showing is GREAT. Quintin Ross (sp?) has been very servicable. Rudy and OJ are going to be a great combo. I just wish we had a consistent PG.

Mayo has back to back 30 point games. These Grizzly cubs might turn into something.

Mayo has back to back 30 point games. These Grizzly cubs might turn into something.

I agree. Watching that game tonight gives hope to Grizzlies fans. Not unrealistic hope of the playoffs or anthing but of improvement, which is all I am looking for now. (and exciting basketball, which it is)

How long does Mike Conley get to prove himself? I know its early but he is shooting a little over 32 percent from the field, not good at all.
Keep in mind, this should be Conley's junior season at Ohio State.

Keep in mind, this should be Conley's junior season at Ohio State.

And still not a whole lot of improvement. Not saying he is bad but just average. Not sure he has what it takes to be a top 10 PG.

I think the two PGs last night were a combined 1-12 in FG and the team had a total of 10 assists on 102 points. Trying not to be too critical as this team is much more exciting than I would have thought.

Marc Gasol just shot up to one of my favorite players by diving on the ground for that loose ball and fighting for it. :rock:

Well I was going to go to the game tonight, but I feel like crap and it's raining so I just gave my tix away, but GO GRIZZ!

Well I was going to go to the game tonight, but I feel like crap and it's raining so I just gave my tix away, but GO GRIZZ!

It has been an incredibly crappy day.

Griz are looking pretty good so far tonight. :rock:

Bah! The first qurater lookd good but it has been the "same ole Griz" since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back