The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grizz and the Bulls tip off in 15 mins. it can't come soon enough because this crap of a game im watching now (UT vs. USC) sucks! Go Grizz!

Yea, I just went ahead and took a shower during the Vols game (mostly halftime though) so I can be ready for the Griz-Bulls game. :zeitung_lesen:

I'm watching. Free week of NBA league pass :rock:

I am guessing I am getting that too since I had most of the games on tonight. For some reason the only channel that didn't come through was the friggin' Grizzlies-Bulls game. I was already pretty unhappy with the night. :banghead2:

Good night for the Grizz tonight (Grizz 90 - Golden State 79) Gasol played a good game again tonight with 27 points. Rudy had a good game also with 14. Mayo only put up 7 but he was a force to deal with and a hell of a team player. Overall, good night..Go Grizz!

Golden State is exactly the kind of team the Grizzlies have to beat in order to have a respectable season.

I only saw the 4th quarter and they looked pretty good.

I think this team at least gives hope for Griz fans.

The PG play is going to be interesting to watch as the season progresses. Kyle looked good from what little I saw last night.

How long does Mike Conley get to prove himself? I know its early but he is shooting a little over 32 percent from the field, not good at all.

How long does Mike Conley get to prove himself? I know its early but he is shooting a little over 32 percent from the field, not good at all.

Both PG have been terribly inconsistent. I think it is going to be rough trying to manage that from the coaches' standpoint.

I wish we could combine the two into one player.

Marc Gasol is stronger and meaner than his big brother ever will be. Giving the Warriors all they want right now, Hat.

Grizz hanging around with Denver so far in the first Q. Should be a good game because Mayo is on fire. Go Grizz!

Good night for Mayo 31 so far (new high), this guy is going to do just fine in the NBA. It looks like a loss for the Grizz. tonight, but I really liked what I seen out of Mayo, but he can't win the game by himself. GO GRIZZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back