The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

When all the experts have said the Lions have no chance in hell but are up 10-0
BareRewardingHuman-max-1mb.gif

Great win for the Lions in a game that wasn't at all as close as the score at all, had it not been for the Patriots effective defense the Lions would have scored over 30 points.

The Lions played like Rockstars and showing best defense can be a good offense that wins TOP is a main reason why the Lions won along with the fast start with the Patriots not having any momentum the most they could get was a Touchdown.
26-10 a Great win for the Lions, and a impressive great SNF win for the Lions which is their 1st win.

Reactions: 508mikey
Great win for the Lions in a game that wasn't at all as close as the score at all, had it not been for the Patriots effective defense the Lions would have scored over 30 points.

The Lions played like Rockstars and showing best defense can be a good offense that wins TOP is a main reason why the Lions won along with the fast start with the Patriots not having any momentum the most they could get was a Touchdown.
26-10 a Great win for the Lions, and a impressive great SNF win for the Lions which is their 1st win.
I never expected the Lions to dominate the way they did.

I never expected the Lions to dominate the way they did.

Most persons did most likely.
The Lions hit the Patriots like a freakin locomotive and it was a embarrassment.

Or The Lions were John from the wonderful action drama revenge movie Marked For Death that easily smashed Jamaican thugs the Patriots also broke a wrist of 1 of the Jamaican thugs.
Here is the video of a scene I'm talking about.

[VIDEO=]

Last edited:
Most persons did most likely.
The Lions hit the Patriots like a freakin locomotive and it was a embarrassment.

Or The Lions were John from the wonderful action drama revenge movie that easily smashed Jamaican thugs the Patriots also broke a wrist of 1 of the Jamaican thugs.
Here is the video of a scene I'm talking about.

[VIDEO=]

Lol, I never realized how violent those movies are

Lol, I never realized how violent those movies are

It was same year as Predator 2 also distributed by 20th Century Fox which is also a vicious violent great movie with Drug Cartels, and maybe the vicious violence of the original Predator inspired Marked for Death.

I freakin love this scene and the wrist breaking no doubt that would be the genuine reaction it would hurt like hell, 1 of the most vicious violent movies and what Cobra without more than 10 minutes removed would have been.
Cobra A uncut version has never been released which is a embarrassment for the movie that was made to be another Dirty Harry movie except didn't get a sequel even with successful at the Domestic Box office which I do not understand at all.

I would add that this is what would happen if a Marine or Navy Seal was sent to fight a Cop that used Police Brutality or excessive force, they wouldn't just get smashed same as shown in that clip they would get embarrassed and a wrist broken.

Even if Police Corruption in that area not reduced I wouldn't doubt you would likely reduce repeat offenders.

It was same year as Predator 2 also distributed by 20th Century Fox which is also a vicious violent great movie with Drug Cartels, and maybe the vicious violence of the original Predator inspired Marked for Death.

I freakin love this scene and the wrist breaking no doubt that would be the genuine reaction it would hurt like hell, 1 of the most vicious violent movies and what Cobra without more than 10 minutes removed would have been.
Cobra A uncut version has never been released which is a embarrassment for the movie that was made to be another Dirty Harry movie except didn't get a sequel even with successful at the Domestic Box office which I do not understand at all.

I would add that this is what would happen if a Marine or Navy Seal was sent to fight a Cop that used Police Brutality or excessive force, they wouldn't just get smashed same as shown in that clip they would get embarrassed and a wrist broken.

Even if Police Corruption in that area not reduced I wouldn't doubt you would likely reduce repeat offenders.
Wow, you really know your films.

VN Store

Back