The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Who the hell is Z? Oh you mean that clown that said Patricia sucked in New England? I already closed out that argument.
So Z was right to have a bad feeling about him bombing and you "closed out" that argument by proving that he was an average DC in New England? Got it, thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: TBrown
So Z was right to have a bad feeling about him bombing and you "closed out" that argument by proving that he was an average DC in New England? Got it, thanks for the clarification.

#1 and #5 in Points Againt the last 2 years with a less than ideal roster. Case closed.

Patricia sucks. I don’t need stats to show me he does after that garbage performance tonight. No adjustments, unprepared from the jump, horrific special teams, bad third down on both sides. All against a crappy Jets team.

I'll tell you who's being a douche, the monkeys that don't know a damn thing about the league, arguing about the league. LOL

Yeah we look like the monkeys after you called him a genius and he was just blown out by 28 at home.

Patricia sucks. I don’t need stats to show me he does after that garbage performance tonight. No adjustments, unprepared from the jump, horrific special teams, bad third down on both sides. All against a crappy Jets team.
But but but but he was average under Belichick!

Belichick doesn'nt call defenses.

Oh yeah I’m sure Belichick was reading naval books and sipping margaritas during defensive meetings. Hop, can you tell me the last Belichick assistant that was a good NFL head coach???

VN Store

Back