The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Also, it took ESPN a full day to show Lions-Raiders highlights and it was probably the best/most competitive game of the day. It'd be nice to have NFL Network.

Wow. I thought SD would make this an interesting game....guess not

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSS! I could only think this feeling would be comparable to the next time we win the SEC.

You think we have a chance vs the Packers?

I feel like both teams could be throwing in backup QBs by the third quarter, so who knows. Detroit has more to play for than Green Bay does, but I still don't want to be staring down any injuries from a pretty meaningless game.

I feel like both teams could be throwing in backup QBs by the third quarter, so who knows. Detroit has more to play for than Green Bay does, but I still don't want to be staring down any injuries from a pretty meaningless game.

I don't know if I'd rather face the Saints or the Giants...I would love to play the Cowboys.

This replay system is a joke...Lions screwed over on a "fumble" and a TD that was called an incomplete pass. Should be a 24-23 game right now.

Definitely got screwed on that one. The defense has got to get better in a hurry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTAUs_h_uY[/youtube]

It was a good year, I didn't care for the prevent defense they ran most of the year though.

excactly all those int's were right to the cb's. Other than the int's I think they're looking good.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They've looked pretty good save for the INTs. Shouldn't have any trouble winning this game, I would hope.

Tough game, but nice win.

Run game was decent.

Hope this was just a bad game from Stafford. Nice to see Suh and Fairley have good games from what I heard.

Reactions: 1 person
It's like the Same Old Lions never left. Glad to see our thrilling pass offense could put up 13 points on a team that had three wins last year.

Sucks the Vols and Lions both lost. Sucks even more that they both have a bye week.

VN Store

Back