The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

I like Suh & would love to have him on the Titans, but that just dirty and thuggish right there.

I like Suh & would love to have him on the Titans, but that just dirty and thuggish right there.

He should have been ejected and I hope he stays home for their next game cause he should be suspended too. What an embarrassment to the lions.

Embarrassing play by Suh. However, I'm prepared for Skip Bayless and every other ESPN moron to start saying the entire team is dirty.

Frustrating game. Need Chicago to lose now. Also, Nickelback can suck a big one.

As a lions fan, it sucks to have gone through the last decade, finally start winning, and then have suh give the team a bad name with asshattedness

I lost any and all respect I had for Suh after watching him lie on TV trying to justify what he did during that play.

I lost any and all respect I had for Suh after watching him lie on TV trying to justify what he did during that play.

I agree. It's one thing to do what he did, on TV no less, but then to blatantly LIE about it? C'mon man. Grow a spine and act like you have some class. Comparing him to Haynesworth is accurate. I would have considered it an insult until Thanksgiving.

First time this season I've gotten to watch the Lions on TV instead of a stream (not counting the Thanksgiving Day game), so I'm hoping for a big win.

Gonna have to beat the Chargers and probably Green Bay now. Would of been much easier to beat a Raider team that has been playing pretty bad lately & San Diego

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I watched an ESPN boxscore refresh on my phone for 25 minutes during a sermon in church tonight, but it was worth it. Just saw the final drive, what a game. I love this team.

VN Store

Back