The Official Chicago Cubby Bears Thread

Beef is just mad the Cubs are so good now. They've turned the corner! They're going to win the cup!

The reality is this. The stadium sucks, the fans suck and their beer (Old Style) sucks and the ownership sucks. Cub fans get exactly what they deserve. A century of being losers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't know what stick is up your ass buddy but you need to settle down. I was born and grew up on the Northside of Chicago and raised as a Cubs fan. If you gotta problem with my team fine. I can understand. Not everyone likes the same team. But this constant bashing of the Cubs, Wrigely, and OLD STYLE is going a little far. Stuff like this makes me wanna shizz in your fawking cereal. I don't complain about you breathing up all the oxygen so fawking get over yourself man.

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

Yeah, I'm unstable for making hilarious jokes whereas the dude making wanna-be alpha male threats warms your heart.

If you are the only one laughing at your jokes, it doesn't make them funny. It just means you are fawking weird.

Don't know what stick is up your ass buddy but you need to settle down. I was born and grew up on the Northside of Chicago and raised as a Cubs fan. If you gotta problem with my team fine. I can understand. Not everyone likes the same team. But this constant bashing of the Cubs, Wrigely, and OLD STYLE is going a little far. Stuff like this makes me wanna shizz in your fawking cereal. I don't complain about you breathing up all the oxygen so fawking get over yourself man.

Making fun of pink caps is a lot of fun. So I don't see me stopping.

I have been conditioned by posts I read in the FF to believe that posts made by the user 'VolBeef88' are worthless, and should be disregarded. I will choose to apply that filter here.

The guy is a clown. Entertaining though. I laugh at his stupidty

Yeah, I'm unstable for making hilarious jokes whereas the dude making wanna-be alpha male threats warms your heart.

Cubs are worthless. Your braves lost the series. Whassup.

Beef. You are one of the worst human beings ever.

Yeah making fun of people for breast cancer awareness is pretty cool. Go back to licking windows.

What an idiot. In baseball slang pink cap isn't about breast cancer. In baseball slang pink cap describes people who don't know the game, they're just there... Like most chicks wear pink caps and don't know ball they're just there with their guy. So calling a guy a pink cap means they don't know the game. Hence most cub fans are pink caps.
Thanks for proving my point you mouth breather.

VN Store

Back