The Official Charlotte Hornets Thread

Agreed. However, if he agrees to a long term deal, you make the move. The guy is an elite scorer and rebounder. Those types don't grown on trees.

Oh, absolutely. But he's not going to sign a long term deal in Charlotte.

He wants a big market and a history of sustained success.

All of which is also true for Kevin Love. I agree.

Love has range on his jumper, so at least he can play beside Al. Al, Monroe, and MKG in the same front court would be a spacing nightmare.

Love won't re-sign in Charlotte anyways so no point in giving assets for him. If you knew he'd resign, then of course you'd want to try to find a way to get him. He's a top 10 player. Hypothetically, I'm not sure what Minnesota would even want though. I guess MKG, Zeller, and picks.

Oh, absolutely. But he's not going to sign a long term deal in Charlotte.

He wants a big market and a history of sustained success.

Agree again. Don't think it's gonna happen. But dreaming of that lineup sure is nice :)

In other rebrand news, Hugo will be reintroduced at an event on June 5th. Loved seeing Hugo as a kid so this one will be sentimental for me.

Agree again. Don't think it's gonna happen. But dreaming of that lineup sure is nice :)

In other rebrand news, Hugo will be reintroduced at an event on June 5th. Loved seeing Hugo as a kid so this one will be sentimental for me.

I wonder how different Hugo will look.

Now lets bring back the Sonics

I just thought of this today. The clippers becoming the sonics.

I'd like to see someone brought in to push McBob and Zeller. McBob is a role player and Zeller has yet to prove anything. So I'd like to see a PF, either at 24 or in free agency, brought in to compete.

I certainly couldn't argue with Hairston at 24. That's great value for him.

Its so true. McBob is nothing more than a role player. They need PF depth before anything and then some shooters. I like how the Hornets are back in business though no question.

Its nice to see an old time team back in the Charlotte Hornets. Its been a long time coming and the Bobcats have too much of a negative stigma around them. They just need more shooters and a star PF to go with Al.

I just thought of this today. The clippers becoming the sonics.

Its so true. McBob is nothing more than a role player. They need PF depth before anything and then some shooters. I like how the Hornets are back in business though no question.

It's my understanding that the contract language states Ballmer can't move the Clippers to a new city. That being said, it would be great if the NBA would allow an expansion franchise in Seattle (preferably with the Sonics name).

All of which is also true for Kevin Love. I agree.

His offense is overrated? He had the 4th highest TS% out of PFs and he led all PFs in total scoring. When you play Minnesota your team has one job....stop K Love. Despite that, he scores and he scores efficiently.

Aldridge is considered a great scorer. He's got more around him and he scores less (-2.9 ppg) on more shots (+2.1 fgapg). If anything, K Love doesn't get enough praise for his offense.

I want to be a Sonica fan again, but if the Clippers moved to Seattle there is no way I could root for them.

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

Not sure how I feel about "Buzz City", but overall, those are pretty sweet. I like the honeycomb panels on the "Buzz City" alternates regardless. Anthony Mason wore #14.

Not sure how I feel about "Buzz City", but overall, those are pretty sweet. I like the honeycomb panels on the "Buzz City" alternates regardless. Anthony Mason wore #14.

The only tweak I'd make would be the away uniforms being predominately teal instead of purple.

His offense is overrated? He had the 4th highest TS% out of PFs and he led all PFs in total scoring. When you play Minnesota your team has one job....stop K Love. Despite that, he scores and he scores efficiently.

Aldridge is considered a great scorer. He's got more around him and he scores less (-2.9 ppg) on more shots (+2.1 fgapg). If anything, K Love doesn't get enough praise for his offense.

Some of the people on here think Love was only good because he plays for Minnesota and he has to get all the points and rebounds. Pretty astonishing that people actually think that.

VN Store

Back