The Official Candace Parker is hot thread!

You might want to stop by Lenscrafters. Parker is to Beyonce as Brooks Brothers is to Canali.

I agree with this.

But she is better looking than any other female player I can think of off the top of my head.

And you said this: "In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king. In women's basketball, the merely ugly lord over the truly hideous" so give her some credit because she's better than ugly.

You might want to stop by Lenscrafters. Parker is to Beyonce as Brooks Brothers is to Canali.

You're right about one thing in this statement; she isn't Beyonce by any means. Her face is too pretty for a valid comparison. Beyonce looks like a brown human figure candle with a plastic smile. Her body dimentions are the only thing she has going for her currently.

You're right about one thing in this statement; she isn't Beyonce by any means. Her face is too pretty for a valid comparison. Beyonce looks like a brown human figure candle with a plastic smile. Her body dimentions are the only thing she has going for her currently.
Right. That's why Beyonce is an international sex symbol and Parker is an obscure women's basketball player that most people wouldn't know if she sat down next to them. Candace Parker couldn't get a job waiting tables at a quality restaurant in New York, Miami, or Las Vegas. She's not attractive enough. In five years, Beyonce will still be making ten figure salaries as a spokemodel. Parker will be scrounging around hoping professional women's basketball actually becomes a financially viable venture somewhere in the world.

Fuller is by far the hottest Lady Vol..

Attachments

• Fuller.jpg
    Fuller.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 199
Right. Parker will be scounging around hoping professional women's basketball actually becomes a financially viable venture somewhere in the world.

That's where you're entirely incorrect. I'll gurantee you she'll be the most recognizable athlete in women's sports within 5 years. She'll be on commercials, billboards, buses, benches, and many other things unrelated to basketball profits. With her smile and personality, she'll make bank when it comes to the marketing side of things. Beyonce will be forgotten in 12 years when her hips finally decrease. Plastic surgery can only go so far with certain women.

That's where you're entirely incorrect. I'll gurantee you she'll be the most recognizable athlete in women's sports within 5 years. She'll be on commercials, billboards, buses, benches, and many other things unrelated to basketball profits. With her smile and personality, she'll make bank when it comes to the marketing side of things. Beyonce will be forgotten in 12 years when her hips finally decrease. Plastic surgery can only go so far with certain women.
Yeah, just like Cheryl Miller and Sheryl Swoopes were going to be huge marketing successes. Nobody cares about women's basketball. Hence, nobody cares about women's basketball players. Anyone who thinks corporate America is going to entrust their marketing dollars to Candace Parker is exactly the type of person I love to compete against in business. It's a simple case of the fringe element that watches women's basketball completely disregarding reality and acting as if the world is as they wish it were. Parker currently has a Q rating only slightly higher than the maid here at the Cincinnatian. No company is going to waste the money it would take to make her a household name, because there's not enough of an audience to merit such an expenditure.

Yeah, just like Cheryl Miller and Sheryl Swoopes were going to be huge marketing successes. Nobody cares about women's basketball. Hence, nobody cares about women's basketball players. Anyone who thinks corporate America is going to entrust their marketing dollars to Candace Parker is exactly the type of person I love to compete against in business. It's a simple case of the fringe element that watches women's basketball completely disregarding reality and acting as if the world is as they wish it were. Parker currently has a Q rating only slightly higher than the maid here at the Cincinnatian. No company is going to waste the money it would take to make her a household name, because there's not enough of an audience to merit such an expenditure.

lol...we'll see. Acting like Candace is going to struggle financially is about as odd as your wrestling comparisons. I can't wait to read your improper logic when you're forced to see Candace on your local billboard in Miami.

lol...we'll see. Acting like Candace is going to struggle financially is about as odd as your wrestling comparisons. I can't wait to read your improper logic when you're forced to see Candace on your local billboard in Miami.
Unless she goes to work at Pure Platinum or Cheetah's I have no worries about Candace Parker being on billboards in Dade County. Cricket and Jai Alai have bigger fan followings than women's basketball in South Florida. Any marketing department that green lights a campaign with Parker as its centerpiece better have their resumes handy and some cash stashed away for their pending unemployment.

Unless she goes to work at Pure Platinum or Cheetah's I have no worries about Candace Parker being on billboards in Dade County. Cricket and Jai Alai have bigger fan followings than women's basketball in South Florida. Any marketing department that green lights a campaign with Parker as its centerpiece better have their resumes handy and some cash stashed away for their pending unemployment.

I'll make sure and buy you a pair of her shoes that come out as well. Hell, I just might buy you a jersey too. While am at it, just make sure and inform me when you desire her autobiography in the future. I'll be happy to hook you up.

I'll make sure and buy you a pair of her shoes that come out as well. Hell, I just might buy you a jersey too. While am at it, just make sure and inform me when you desire her autobiography in the future. I'll be happy to hook you up.
Don't put yourself out. The combined total retail value of that package will be about $15.

Candace could make more at ORNL, TVA or Denso than in the WNBA, so all of her riches would have to come from endorsements.

Some of the most beautiful women play volleyball or are swimmers, yet they don't have endorsement deals beating down their doors. When was the last time you saw that attractive new volleyball player on you TV? Really, only Sharapova and Kournakova (tennis players) have really been able to cash in on their good looks.

HV is probably more correct than he's getting credit for.

But I still think that Candace is fairly attractive enough that he wouldn't kick her out of bed... :birgits_giggle:

Candace could make more at ORNL, TVA or Denso than in the WNBA, so all of her riches would have to come from endorsements.

Some of the most beautiful women play volleyball or are swimmers, yet they don't have endorsement deals beating down their doors. When was the last time you saw that attractive new volleyball player on you TV? Really, only Sharapova and Kournakova (tennis players) have really been able to cash in on their good looks.

HV is probably more correct than he's getting credit for.

But I still think that Candace is fairly attractive enough that he wouldn't kick her out of bed... :birgits_giggle:

Gabrielle Reece

Gabrielle-Reece-3.JPG

Gabrielle Reece?

OK? You named her? There are a 1000 more that were supposed to follow in her footsteps in terms of softball/volleyball/non-traditional sports.

Where are they?

Gabrielle Reece?

OK? You named her? There are a 1000 more that were supposed to follow in her footsteps in terms of softball/volleyball/non-traditional sports.

Where are they?

You asked who was the last hotty you've seen in those respected sports on TV. I answered your question.

Chill out man. Chill out.

You asked who was the last hotty you've seen in those respected sports on TV. I answered your question.

Chill out man. Chill out.

Having said that, I would still hit it, but I'm just saying, I can't remember anything she's done recently that was noteworthy.
:dunno:

VN Store

Back