The Official Candace Parker is hot thread!

not only is hat an expert on all things basketball, he is also an expert in the russian economy!

is there anything he cant do?

she is cute, i had a class with her during summer 05, a terrible math class on the Hill, she is taller than listed, i say she is about 6'5 almost

i saw so many lady vols in class throughout 02-06, Pat Summit takes attendance!!

It's funny, I thought Candace Parker didn't seem as tall as I thought when I have walked by her on campus. I am 6 ft nothing, and she just has a forehead on me. That would put her at something like 6' 3, which is what she is listed... But that is just my personal two cents.

i saw one of their games this year at Coleman, but the girls seemed taller than what they were listed. You probably have a better gauge than me because you've stood beside her before.

There are so many attractive and talented women players our there. Candace is one of the prettiest. With her good looks, fame and height, she should consider becoming a runway model at some point. Becoming a "supermodel" would not be all that difficult for her....at least in my opinion. Candace, are you reading this?
Also check out Heather Zurich. Very pretty. I recall seeing her in the UT-RU game. If I wasn't old enough to be her father, I'd get back into playing basketball....

she is cute, i had a class with her during summer 05, a terrible math class on the Hill, she is taller than listed, i say she is about 6'5 almost

i saw so many lady vols in class throughout 02-06, Pat Summit takes attendance!!

I read somewhere that Pat has a rule that her players must sit in the first 3 rows of their classes... Wonder if that's true?

I read somewhere that Pat has a rule that her players must sit in the first 3 rows of their classes... Wonder if that's true?

This may be anecdotal, but back when I was at UT the few lady vol basketball players in my smaller courses always sat in the front.

Hey, let's hear it for how HOT Coach Summit is!! Winningest coach in the game of basketball including the men's game. Good for her for insisting on academic excellence. One hundred percent of her players over a recent 4 year period graduated. So, in spite of some 'ugly' wins, negative press coverage, and wise cracks on this board, Pat Summit is HOT in all the important ways. Let's give her some credit for a change!

VN Store

Back