The Official Boston Red Sox Thread

The AL East Thread- the place to erupt against Yankee fans, and not have a mess to clean-up here.

K number 1.

K number 2.

K number 3.

K number 4.

Last edited:
Lackey - 6 innings, 3 hits

100 pitches, 58 strikes, 0 runs.

Burger King in right now.

Lackey was impressive tonight.

Pap Smear blew it, though.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looks like the umps were all over the benches of the Sox and Yanks just recently after Jeter got plunked in retribution of the Youkie beaning.

Someone sure has gotten under Big Papi's skin lately.

Last edited:
Looked like Pap from October.

Granderson will have a great year.

If they keep challenging him with fastballs he will for sure.

And Pap needs to realize he's not throwing 102. His location sucks and pitches are very flat. That's a recipe for disaster.

Looks like the umps were all over the benches of the Sox and Yanks just recently after Jeter got plunked in retribution of the Youkie beaning.

Lackey handled that the right way. Go after the heart of the team and get it out of the way.

The Umps stuck with the status quo. Good thing they allowed it to play out rather than overreacting and tossing people.

1. Bullpen is looking bad. Oki and Bard can't win games. This defense and pitching strategy doesn't look too effective. Defense maybe, pitching, heck no.

2. Totally blew the game today. Dinosaur was looking brilliant, then back to back home runs - 74 MPH "Fastballs" don't cut it.

3. I'm not sure if the game was actually as fast as it seemed or I was thinking about how slow the last series was.

4. Big Poopi was ejected. Now it's time for Lowell/Hermida

5. Pitching to Ankiel with a base open and bunting in front of Jacoby, not the best night for Tito.

6. Ellsbury had another horrible night, I hope this isn't a reoccurring pattern.

7. This team is starting to look like 2003 all over again.

8. I hope Becks pitches better than his last appearance.

9. V-Mart was disappointing, to say the least.

10. Yay, Greinke.

1. Bullpen is looking bad. Oki and Bard can't win games. This defense and pitching strategy doesn't look too effective. Defense maybe, pitching, heck no.

2. Totally blew the game today. Dinosaur was looking brilliant, then back to back home runs - 74 MPH "Fastballs" don't cut it.

3. I'm not sure if the game was actually as fast as it seemed or I was thinking about how slow the last series was.

4. Big Poopi was ejected. Now it's time for Lowell/Hermida

5. Pitching to Ankiel with a base open and bunting in front of Jacoby, not the best night for Tito.

6. Ellsbury had another horrible night, I hope this isn't a reoccurring pattern.

7. This team is starting to look like 2003 all over again.

8. I hope Becks pitches better than his last appearance.

9. V-Mart was disappointing, to say the least.

10. Yay, Greinke.

Dude....it's early.

Jacoby is going to hit .300 and steal 60 bases.
Victor is going to hit .300 and drive in 100

As for Wake, I fully expect him to be a glue this year...I can see someone getting hurt and him filling in, he will also give some meaningful innings from the pen.

Boston is going to win around 95 games...that's pretty solid.

Dude....it's early.

Jacoby is going to hit .300 and steal 60 bases.
Victor is going to hit .300 and drive in 100

As for Wake, I fully expect him to be a glue this year...I can see someone getting hurt and him filling in, he will also give some meaningful innings from the pen.

Boston is going to win around 95 games...that's pretty solid.

The turnaround started when Tito changed the lineup.

Captain and Hermida really stepped up.

VN Store

Back