The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #11 [3] Creighton Game Thread, 10:09 PM ET, TBS/truTV

Tip off time actually ended up working out perfectly for me tonight. Wife bought me tickets to go see Collin Mochire and Brad Sherwood from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” On tour for tonight, bought them months ago and of course we end up playing but should be getting out of the show before the game starts thanks to the late tip.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I’ll be at the Rodney Carrington show in Cherokee…with my phone on and one ear bud for the game 😁🍊🍊🍊

I may cry if the preceding game goes into OT. I hate to admit that I fell asleep watching our last game that tipped off after 9pm.
I hadn't considered that. So perfect....poetic for this program actually. Watch it happen.

Lord help us if Bama wins the Natty but they are a really hot team right now at the right time and are playing better defense and that’s a perfect combination to win big in March.

I may cry if the preceding game goes into OT. I hate to admit that I fell asleep watching our last game that tipped off after 9pm.

I get it. I know it’s a weekend night but a 10pm start is ridiculous. But the first game on at 5 and then bump ours to an 8pm start.

Better...play Mashack.
I’m all for Mashack, but I still think Vescovi brings something valuable to the team. I’d still want him playing some. Gainey would get more minutes if he didn’t, it’s not like Mashack would get all those minutes.

Reactions: EasternVol
Lord help us if Bama wins the Natty but they are a really hot team right now at the right time and are playing better defense and that’s a perfect combination to win big in March.
Clemson in their way already beat them this year at Alabama. This will be an indicator and a good match up.

Reactions: DarkVolder
Clemson in their way already beat them this year at Alabama. This will be an indicator and a good match up.
I think Hall abuses Bama inside. Our success against them was helped greatly by getting Nelson in foul trouble both games. I suspect Hall will do the same. Plus Bama is very emotional and not that disciplined. Ideal time for a letdown expecting a cakewalk into the Final Four.

VN Store

Back