The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #11 [3] Creighton Game Thread, 10:09 PM ET, TBS/truTV

I think Hall abuses Bama inside. Our success against them was helped greatly by getting Nelson in foul trouble both games. I suspect Hall will do the same. Plus Bama is very emotional and not that disciplined. Ideal time for a letdown expecting a cakewalk into the Final Four.
I agree. I do believe that the officials went easy on Nelson towards the end of the game.

While we're waiting, what are everyone's game day/game traditions, i.e. things you have to make sure you do and are even superstitious?

Mine are
1. I wear the same black Tennessee t-shirt for every football and basketball game, and try to wear it during some baseball games but that isn't feasible to wear it every baseball game.

2. If we're on a winning streak I don't shave until we lose, like no trimming or anything. I also won't get a haircut until it's done. Wife doesn't care for this one.

3. I don't always do this one but I usually like to workout and/or run before the game starts. Today I will because the bigger the game the more pent up nervous energy I have and workouts help.

While we're waiting, what are everyone's game day/game traditions, i.e. things you have to make sure you do and are even superstitious?

Mine are
1. I wear the same black Tennessee t-shirt for every football and basketball game, and try to wear it during some baseball games but that isn't feasible to wear it every baseball game.

2. If we're on a winning streak I don't shave until we lose, like no trimming or anything. I also won't get a haircut until it's done. Wife doesn't care for this one.

3. I don't always do this one but I usually like to workout and/or run before the game starts. Today I will because the bigger the game the more pent up nervous energy I have and workouts help.
I push mowed my entire yard just a few hours before my wedding to support point #3 and I felt pretty relaxed standing at the altar 😂.

I usually make some sausage queso rotel dip on football gamedays, and may do it tonight but that’s a pretty heavy late night snack.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
I've never seen so many grown men whine about having to stay up until midnight on a Friday night of a holiday weekend. DVR it and watch it tomorrow between episodes of Andy Griffith.
How well I remember the days of youth when we talked about the old far*s at work. Then woke up one day and I was one. Enjoy before yer time comes. old age aint for sissies.

I've never seen so many grown men whine about having to stay up until midnight on a Friday night of a holiday weekend. DVR it and watch it tomorrow between episodes of Andy Griffith.
I'm guessing Freak isn't allowed to upload the tournament on YouTube due to copyright issues? Shame. Really enjoyed not being inundated with garbage commercials.

I’m pretty unhappy because Matlock doesn’t end until 11. I’m going to miss the start of the game with this crappy tip off time.

Braves opening day about to start! That’ll pass the time for some of you ….

Hulavol is feeling GOOD about tonight !!!

Bully ball on the Omaha crackerasses. BEAT DOWN!!

VN Store

Back