The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Makes about as much sense as you saying you seen it from a mile away. I mean hell we all expected South Carolina to score 4 tds on their first four possessions. Lol
I expected USCjr to come out and look good against us with a good chance to win, not score 4 TDs in 20 mins. Team overconfident and talking **** on social media.

Reactions: 99grad
We will be jumped Tuesday. There will be no one drop above us but we will surely drop, especially if LSU and USC even get close to their spread and win.

Team deserves to lose right now. Pathetic. Run your mouth all week and all game and then every time you actually get hit in the mouth you do nothing about it. Gamecocks offense look like men playing a bunch of little boys.

I don't know that the players or staff run their mouths. That's this board, lol.

That said this is pretty embarrassing, but at least Rattler is finally living up to his 5 star.

This is a talent/athleticism issue.
Bull crap, a good coach can put players in the right position regardless. Martinez is a joke and Banks is not much better. Are you saying this is on the players and they can only coach up 4* and 5*?

There is no way in hell this team is going to get any more consideration by the CFP committee after this showing. And quite frankly that may be a good thing considering what the other top teams would do to this pathetic defense. Sad, sad, sad.

This is Pathetic
Honestly surprised more teams haven’t exposed Banks. He’s terrible. The problem is The biggest criticism of Heupel is that he is completely uninvolved on defense. Same thing was happening with Randy Shannon at UCF. Getting the UT job saved him have from having to fire his DC.

VN Store

Back